Error saying "not ready to upgrade"

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by thebig01, Jan 25, 2008.

1. thebig01

thebig01 New Member

I have a fresh jailbroken 1.1.1 Touch, then I ran the iBrickr and everything went perfectly fine. But when I go to install the 1.1.3 soft upgrade in the installer I get an error saying "Your iPhone is not ready to upgrade. See More Info"

Has anyone else got this error yet? I'm following ipodtouchhacker's video tutorial.
  2. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

I havent seen this error yet, i read it wrong the first time. Hmmm... something goofed... have you tried rebooting the touch?
  3. thebig01

thebig01 New Member

I just rebooted and I'm trying the iBrickr again. However, I noticed that in ipodtouchhacker's video he installed VER 1.0 (i think) of the soft upgrade 1.1.3 and now the soft upgrade is VER 2.0

does anybody know what the difference is?
  4. thebig01

thebig01 New Member

SUCCESS!! I reboted the ipod then ran the whole ibrickr process again and it worked. Thanks iatealitlebabie for you help. I now have a JB 1.1.3
  5. commanderbdokey

commanderbdokey New Member

the only way that problem could be fix is by updating to 1.1.2 jb and then do the process of the ibrickr again. doesnt work with 1.1.1 for some reason.