Error...postflight script execution failed

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by tedacura1, Mar 8, 2008.

1. tedacura1

tedacura1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when i try to download battery images to Skylars customize app i get Error..postflight script execution failed... when i ssh into my itouch i see the batteryimages folder with a red line through it and i see the battery image i downloaded in the folder but when i open customize i dont see any images including backup images..even if i ssh a battery image into the folder when i open customize i dont see the images...i also dont see folders for main sliders ..power sliders etc..... im using his latest customize apps....any help would be greatly appreciated to resolve this problem.....please excuse me if i posted this in the wrong forum as this is my first request for an answer to a problem
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Change the permissions to 755 and the red circle will go away. What firmware and ipod are you using?
  3. tedacura1

tedacura1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    cant customize customize app

im using an ipod touch on firmware 1.1.3 ...i did the permission on the folder and the red circle went away but when i download a battery image from installer the image in the batteryimages folder has the red circle and when i change the permission i still cant see the battery image in customize i also get the same error message when i try to download customize images from installer also im missing alot of folders in customize ....i have uninstalled and installed the customize apps many times with the same results
  4. tedacura1

tedacura1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this is what my customize folder has in it

Attached Files: