iOS 3.1 Error OxE8008001 - Apps won't Load

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Espo, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Espo

Espo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just used blackra1n to jailbreak a 1G 8gb ipod touch...everything appears to be working fine (cydia, etc.). However when during my sync, it says it could not install my apps due to "Error OxE8008001"...anyone have any insight on what to do?

Thanks!

UPDATE: Nevermind....I'm an idiot, missed a key step in transferring my Apps over from appstore/my apple ID

New Problem: Apps won't appear on my springboard...even ones downloaded ON the ipod from appstore?!?!? Help! Thx
  2. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Errr… have you purchased all the apps???
  3. Espo

Espo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Care to elaborate what that would that have to do with anything? :S All of them ran fine before I restored to 3.1.2 and jailbroke w/ blackra1in.
  4. musa92k

musa92k Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    This is because you are now on 3.1.2 and and when you installed the apps you were on a different firmware. All you have to do is install (REMOVED)
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    A user has reported you for piracy and this post has been edited accordingly.
  6. Espo

Espo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Some are some are free....but I have a new problem (lol).

ONly some of the apps moved over...I'm not getting an error message, but some apps (free/paid don't matter as some of each arn't moving over and some are) arn't appearing on my springboard (itunes recognizes them on the iPod though in the itunes applications screen it shows them on the springboard).

Any ideas?

PS: Just tried, and even if I install an App from appstore, it won't appear on the springboard, it pops up and says installing, then it reaches full bar and disappears.