Error Message

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by LoganbeRRy03, Mar 6, 2008.

1. LoganbeRRy03

LoganbeRRy03 New Member

First of all I have a 16gig iPod Touch Jailbroken at 1.1.2.

Okay so I really wanted to play the old pokemon games on my iPod Touch so I tried out this emulator. And I went through the posts in this forum and found the one which involves you getting them through sendspace.com So i tried it out and it worked great! I got Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Leaf Grean and Mario Kart! So I load up my emulator and start them up and I get the same error message with everyone fo them:

Sorry, but ipSP requires a Gameboy Advance. You have an incorrect IOS image.
    I'm not sure if that's exactly what it says because its written at the top (when held sideways) and its very choppy looking. Please help I wanna play Pokemon!
  2. iJo

iJo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i think you are suppose to download gbabios..to help fix the problem..im having the same issue but it wont let me download gbabios..to find it look into the ultimate list of source and add it.

Edit:
    Download it here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8okx8s
  3. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

you can download the bios in installer. i had the same problem a while ago.
  4. LoganbeRRy03

LoganbeRRy03 New Member

I downloaded the GBA Bios thorugh Sendspace before I wrote this thread and was still getting this problem so that can't eb it, But I'll try finding ti in installer...

Also, Whats the name for the gba_bios on Installer because I'm searching in All Packages and I can;t find anything called 'gba_bios'
  5. MLG_Havok

MLG_Havok New Member

I would like to know this to.

Whats the bios called in installer?

EDIT - I have it jailbroken on 1.1.1.
  6. MLG_Havok

MLG_Havok New Member

bump bump