Error Downloading Cydia

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ruthless11, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Ruthless11

Ruthless11 New Member

when i trying download Cydia from blackra1n is showing that error

Please Register or Log in to view images

soft is 3.1.2 Touch 2G, ofc i have turn on wifi, someone know wtf? and how i can fix it...
  2. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I suggest you restore and try to rerun blackra1n. It's possible that you really don't have wifi. Just because you have the wifi image on the top left doesn't mean that you have it if you get what I mean. Test your router to see if internet is working fine.
  3. Rwi78

Rwi78 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Same problem here. My iphone 3gs gives the same error when i want to install Cydia. My WiFi works fine. I even tried it on another wifi. Same error. Enybody has any idea???
  4. Ruthless11

Ruthless11 New Member

Rwi78 search custom restore from pwnagetool or somethink like this

Please Register or Log in to view images

in custom soft is Cydia but i cant download anythink from it ;x
  5. arb86

arb86 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have the same error, but I fixed it. I choose an other public wifi network and it worked, Cydia is downloaded to my ipod. But it's true that i'm not able to use cydia at home with my original wifi. I really don't understand. I have jailbroken once without problem, but now my wifi don't work for cydia...
  6. dirtdawg

dirtdawg New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    your home internet connection might have been maxed out. i had the same problem, but solved it by pausing my downloads until the download completed.
  7. chaoscreater

chaoscreater New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i'm having the same problem, my wifi works fine as i've been browsing Google and checking my email on my ipod touch 8GB 3rd GEN, but i just can't seem to install Cydia or Rock at all, i get one blue progress bar and then the error message. I'm not downloading anything at all and i'm using ADSL2+ so i have pretty good speeds, i did a speedtest on my ipod touch and it's getting really good speed as well, it just doesn't download. Is it possible to install Cydia through PC or some other methods??