Error dock ? giving out $5

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by diuneilomo, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. diuneilomo

    diuneilomo New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    1
    snap_232700.jpg

    I'm using 1.1.3, damn dock problem...anyhelp?thx a lot!

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  2. Ze Alpaca

    Ze Alpaca New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2008
    Messages:
    166
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    make the dock normal size but a transparent top
  3. Gaming Warrior

    Gaming Warrior New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2007
    Messages:
    159
    Likes Received:
    12
    Whats with people offering money? 99% of people are more then happy to help for free if they can, the other 1% can get fu*ked. The idea of a community is to help others out. Its no different then me fixing a mates computer one week then the next he might be at my place helping me with my car. everyone is good at something and its great when people can help people out in what they do best knowing that the person they helped will more then likly help them in return if they can.
  4. diuneilomo

    diuneilomo New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    1
    dude, I mean, DUDE, i just want professinal help from others! I give them money, they give me help, thats it! Well, if you're not helping me, why post in here?get a life

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  5. Kevdanclay

    Kevdanclay Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    Messages:
    786
    Likes Received:
    11
    this is an easy fix, if you want e to do it for you then just pm me and ill make it for you

Share This Page