Error 1600 in Itunes 8(windows), Windows ecounters problem in QuickPWN

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by krayzed318, Dec 10, 2008.

1. krayzed318

krayzed318 New Member

no matter what i try i continure to recieve the error 1600 when attempting to restore to the custom firmware i created in winpwn 2.0.0.4..........im really pulling my hair out on this one ive been trying to jailbreak this 2.0 1g ipod touch.......and also while attempting to use quickpwn windows encounters a problem, and in winpwn 2.5 it says sumtn about a part of the firmware being corrupt o sumtn ive downloaded like 5 diff firmwares and attempted to pwn the 1.1.4 and still i just keep getting the same errors...can someone please take out the time and share your knowledge with me on this subject, cuz im to the point where i just cant stand waiting anymore, i was on jailbreak with ziphone for a while until my ipod crashed from boss tools garbage and i realize its time to move up into the 2.x's so can sum1 plz help me out here

(BTW im on windows Vista SP1) thnx in advance
  2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Which version of iTunes are you using?
  3. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The title says it all.
  4. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

make sure itunes is fully closed when using quickpwn. right click on the itunes icon in the bottom left of ur screen and exit, then pwn
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wow, I feel stupid.
    Are you trying to go to 2.0, 2.1, or 2.2?
  6. Xonegon

Xonegon New Member

at first update to software 2.0.2 and use winpwn 2.5 (beta) instead of quickpwn . I treid on 32-bit vista business sp1 and It went flawless.
    grtz
  7. cyberghost2000

cyberghost2000 New Member

iPhone 3G error 16XX Fix

Hello guys, I´ve been surfing all night long trying to find a solution for this error, I found this morning that if I make the iswp file with the winpwn and if I change the apple logo for the pineapple and the other one with the cartoon it works with iTunes 8.2, Now I have an iPhone 3.0 jailbraked with Cydia and Icy working with firmware 3.0 7A341.
    Hope this works well for someone else.!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images