Error 14 While Restoring My iPod Touch 2g ...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kunn!, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Kunn!

Kunn! New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello ... Here Is My Problem ... While im Restoring my iPod The Error Pops up that says Something Like This "This iPod cannot be restored An Unknown Error occured (14) ...i Have Tried to Restore My i Pod on another Computer But it Didnt Work ...Plz i Really need help ... I have been unable to Use my iPod For Like An Month So Im feeling quite Bored ...
  2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    try putting it in dfu mode then restore it. or if that doesnt work, download the firmware from a site...forgot name sorry.... and shift+click on restore in iTunes. iTunes should say it detected an iPod in recovery mode, then shift+click on restore then navigate to the firmware.
  3. Kunn!

Kunn! New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It Didnt Work i Downloaded the 3.0 Frimware From The Site That was called Felixburns.de ... And I Have Tried To Restore my iPod in DFU mode But it Didnt Work ... I have allso tried to Reinstall iTunes but it guess what it didnt work so im waiting for more istructions... P.S Sorry For My Bad English .
  4. awphotography

awphotography New Member

Ipod turns off in restore before it can be restored

Hi
    I am new to this forum and do not know how to start a new thread,
    So I found the nearest problem like mine.
    I have a 1st Gen Ipod Touch but it turns off during restore and restore does not complete, It also does not power on if not pluged into the computer?
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thankyou in advance!
  5. Kunn!

Kunn! New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Isnt there anyone who could help me ?

)=
  6. awphotography

awphotography New Member

IPOD touch resxtore fail

hi i have sorted out my problem.
    Does your ipod turn off when unplugged if so its the battery, that was what was wrong with mine.
    it dissconnects from restore and before it reconnects the ipod turns off as it has no battery power.