Error 13 When restoring?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by DeFekT, Apr 2, 2009.

1. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Okay, well I had to rejailbreak, and when I enter DFU mode and hold shift and click restore, it starts restoring then my iPod goes out of DFU mode and gives me error 13, any ideas? I have tried entering DFU mode again, and it just does it again...
  2. jprice

jprice New Member

3. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Why don't you go ahead and search and tell me what you find? Me? I can't find a damn thing, I did search, so yeah, you're cool...Now can you actually help me instead of posting that? I searched and found nothing...

EDIT--Thanks to redToool I could boot from recovery mode, and for some reason, I am still jaijlbroken, this is weird....BUT when I reboot, it goes into DFU mode, and then keeps restarting and going back to DFU mode, can someone PLEASE help me?!?!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Please help...
  4. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Re-jailbreak
  5. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Obviously you don't understand. I was going to re-jailbreak and i put my iPod into DFU mode, then when I went to restore 15 seconds into the restore my iPod went OUT of DFU mode, and when I held the power button, it went into DFU mode, and it just kept going out 15 seconds into restore, so yeah...
  6. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    in your previous post you said that when you rebooted your ipod it went in to dfu mode, but you could get it out, which let me to believe you could get to the springboard. Have you tried rebooting your computer, your ipod, trying a different usb port and/or computer
  7. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yes, I have fixed that whole problem, I have no idea how, but after entering DFU mode, and it now stays in DFU, when I restore it stays at "preparing iPod for restore" then it gives me and error and then I'm stuck at the boot screen, it doesn't even attempt to restore...
  8. Ohfoohy

Ohfoohy Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I get error 13 to, when trying to Nor flash, try re-creating the FW
  9. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ugh...If you only understood...I have done that, I tried using apple FW, you see, my iPod puts itself OUT of DFU, meaning after 15 seconds, DFU mode is NO MORE unless I put it in DFU mode again, but guess what happens, it's goes back OUT of DFU mode...Ehh
  10. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I fixed error 13 a while ago just by switching users on my computer

Please Register or Log in to view images