[Error] 0xE8000001

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Dash9944, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I know that theres other threads about this error, but they talk about the conection error.
    Mine's about synching. Whenever I synch, itunes goes through the process of installing everything, and then give me the error 0xE8000001. This error means that it couldnt be installed due to an unknown error.
    This happened when i tried to upgrade an app, but now it gives me the error for free AND payed apps.
    I went to the mobile applications folder and actually deleted everything!!! in there just to make sure.
    Nothing works. I tried looking it up on other forums/apples website, but they all tell u to delete the previous version of mobile applications.

Can anyone PLEASE help me?
    This happened since i downgraded to 7.7.1 from 8.0, and used the tansee ipod transfer program to put all my music back onto itunes.

btw. why doesnt apple care about this? on their forum, at least like 10 people have this issue (although most people have it for connecting, not for synching)

Thanks in advance, iTouch's suck without the games/apps =(
    well not suck, but u know what i mean

RESTORING iTOUCH/COMPUTER DIDNT WORK!!!!
  2. iMaclover

iMaclover New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Same here

I get the exact same problem, i updraded from 2.0 jailbroken, to 2.1 jailbroken
    and when i restored it it wouldn't synch the apps that i had before, if i downloaded new one, it worked perfectly, im gonna take this up with apple, il add you as a friend and I'l pm you what i hear