Erica's Utilities

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by romeboards, Oct 29, 2007.

1. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I haven't seen a thread on this yet, but a new app on the installer update is erica's utilities. if you read the more info its lists them out with some pretty cool stuff, such as saving snapshots directly into the ipods album (although its said that it was only tested on the iphone) and a way to send files to different ihones or ipods. I couldn't really figure out the rest of them but i was wondering if anyone has tried it out yet.
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i added the ericas utils and everything but no new icon shows up, it doesnt seem to do anything at all other than take up 2.4 MB of space
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Erica's Utilities have been around for at least a little while. They are a collection of command line utilities usuable through terminal.

More information here.
  4. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wat is command line utilites
  5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Follow the link I provided. The Command Line is Terminal. Type things in and it will do things. Command Line Utilities are more utilities that you can access from using the Terminal in your iPod (assuming you installed it from Installer).
  6. buenomack

buenomack New Member

I have term-vt100 installed and i have also installed Erica's utils and Erica's Ported Utilities but I can't use any of the "Erica's" command lines in terminal. Anyone have a solution for this?