Epocrates/Med Software

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by HeHateMe, Jun 15, 2008.

1. HeHateMe

HeHateMe New Member

Does anyone when/if there will be an Epocrates released for the iPod/iPhone? There currently is an online browser version but I saw on the website that they are also currently working on an off-line version, but I was just wondering if anyone knows roughly when it will be available?
  2. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This software is coming out with the SDK, watch the March 6th special event keynote to see a demo of the software.
  3. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but March 6th isn't for awhile. July 6th perhaps?
  4. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Since I said watch the event.. perhaps it was this past March 6th? Look on the iTunes keynote podcast for a download.... wow.
  5. epocrates

epocrates New Member

Hi there,

Just wanted to reply to "hehateme"'s post asking about Epocrates getting on the iPod/iPhone. Epocrates developers are currently hard at work on a non-browser based version of our product that will not require an internet connection – so that users can access our content anywhere, anytime.

To be notified when Epocrates software is available for the Apple iPhone operating system, visit the link below to join our mailing list, we'll let you know when it's ready!

http://www.epocrates.com/iphone/compatibility/

Also (you're all in the know, so you may already be aware of this), you can currently access our free online drug reference on the iPhone or iPod touch by visiting m.epocrates.com/iphone

Best wishes!

The Epocrates Team
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Also, with the developer StyleTap developing a Palm OS emulator for the iPhone, you should be able to run the software through that.
  7. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just wondering, but are you the guy that demoed the Software at the MArch 6th Keynote?