ePCR

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Johnny Quest, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I was wondering if someone can make or is there an app for Patient Care Reporting. I'm in the ems field and was thinking that it could be nice to have one set up for the ipod to eliminate paper work. Can somebody make this or is this been done. I would definitely buy it or pay someone to make one for me. thanks.
  2. coastmedic

coastmedic New Member

ePCR for iPad

Hi,

I work for the ambulance service in the UK and I also run a software development business. I have been thinking about making an iPad app for ambulance services.

I found this post whilst doing a search to see what is out there.

I would be more than happy to write one if there was enough interest. I was thinking about making an ePCR system which was affordable and could be utalised by private ems companies.

As well as writing an iPad app to manage PCR's, send them to the hospital etc, I was thinking about writing Mac and Windows software which would receive the PCRs and other info.

If you are really interested, please let me know and I will get something done within a few weeks. Would be happy to work with you to ensure that the app has everything you think it would need.

It won't cost you, but I would like to get the best app on the market out there.

Regards,
    Luke
  3. snakebite

snakebite New Member

very interested, let me know if you have further details.

we are a private ambulance service in south africa

contact me on vally@capemedics.co.za
  4. eGlobalKat

eGlobalKat New Member

EPCR app for iOS devices

We could do that development for you too and do have a slick accessory for pulling up patient records very fast. This accessory provides fingerprint and face identification. Hospitals are starting to look at this as a way to rapidly ID someone and their records and improve the delivery of healthcare. You can google FbF mobileOne to learn more and definitely let me know if you still need someone to build an app for you.

Cheers,
    Kathleen
  5. RT Applications

RT Applications New Member

ePCR for iPhone

Hi,

We just released our application ePCR for iPhone. You can learn more about it on this page. We are also working on a version for iPad.
    Currently, you can fill all the PCR informations you could need. You can also join some pictures to your report such as ECG curves and trauma description. Then you can print your report on AirPrint compatible printers or email it to any specified address.
    We are also planning to make a multi-platform (Win, Mac, Linux) version which can store patients in a database.

You can get the application on the AppStore at this address
  6. RT Applications

RT Applications New Member

We just finished to build version 1.0.3 of our ePCR application. It adds compatibility with the iPad. It will be available in a few days in the AppleStore. Meanwhile, you can see some screenshots on our website.
  7. savage24x

savage24x Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Everybody, stop bumping the thread.