Ep1c Request Thread is back!

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by €p1c, Jun 15, 2010.

1. €p1c

€p1c New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    So last summer I made it a point to fulfill some customization requests. Now summer 2010 is here and I'm back to work on some more designs!! Post your requests here or send me a quick PM and I will get to your design ASAP.

yours truly, Ep1c.

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you're interested in seeing my completed requests, visit this thread
  2. ayeyobro

ayeyobro New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Parkway drive theme please?
  3. Qarg

Qarg New Member

Repost from my other thread. Please Epic, make me this amazing theme!

BLACK ARNOLD THEME

I have an idea for the best theme ever, but I have no clue how to make it, and am too inept at such things to bother trying. I beg anyone here who is capable of making such a thing to make this theme. Theoretically, it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make, as it really only involves one image that will be used for everything. Anyways, I will describe it for anyone who would make me such a thing. Here's the image that should be used for basically everything (if u know of a better version of this image, use it! For those who haven't seen it. It's a black arnold schwarzenegger)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Basically, I just want the theme to be this image. I want this image to be the background for every screen possible: springboard, lockscreen, bg to settings, everything. I want this image to replace all icon app pictures, so that EVERY app on my itouch has the same icon of black arnold. A bit tougher (i think?) would be to make the slider bar on the lock screen be this image that moves across a bar, so you have to slide black arnolds face over to get into the touch. Also in the more advanced category, it would be nice if the battery and wifi connection were also these pictures. The zelda theme has the wifi strength in 1/4 heart to full heart, so why not make the wifi strength 1/4 of this picture to the full picture. same with the battery: the battery should just be this picture sideways, and the picture slowly turns black and white/disappears/whatever as the battery runs out. In essence, i just want everything to be black arnold. now, i know youre thinking that its weird. but seriosuly, picture it. its such an amazingly absurd theme, right up there with A Horrible Theme. I am not sure if it would be so hard to make, and hell id be happy with just the background and every app icon being this picture. But the slider, wifi and battery would make it the most absolutely perfect theme ever. Please, oh please, gods of the itouch, grant me this amazing theme! I only have the idea for it, and do not know how to make this godly theme!
  4. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I really hope that doesn't happen... :/
  5. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    no offense, but it looks really pointless, I mean its just a picture. Still, its epics choice.
  6. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
  7. Qarg

Qarg New Member

i AM serious, and the point is not for the theme to be slick and cool looking. the point of this theme is to be absurd and hilarious! i can already see the look on ppls faces when they want to see my itouch only to find pictures of black arnold schwarzenegger everywhere.

peebrain do you just follow all my posts and try to troll me? its kinda lolworthy that you do that on some ipod forum? mods, you just banned me one day for trolling/flaming, so please, please get this guy off me. hes obviously got a soft spot for me, and is posting in a "request customization" thread telling the OP to NOT do things for me. he isnt requesting a custom theme, he isnt doing anything to contribute, he isnt even posting on topic. all hes doing is trolling me by going into a thread i posted in to tell the OP to not complete my request. i know that hes pissed off cuz i owned him, but please oh please mods, get this guy off me or understand my frustration when i tell him off. if he isnt warned or something, then i have no choice but to tell this asshole to leave me the hell alone in a forceful fashion. im asking you nicely so i dont get banned for blasting him again. but if nothing is done, what option do i have?
  8. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No, its just that every time i see it i have to object, it looks scary, it really does! Everyone agree's, except you!
  9. Qarg

Qarg New Member

what do you have to gain by objecting this theme's creation? why would you care if something is made or not? if it is made, the solution to you is simple: don't download or use it. There is no point to objecting to it's creation unless you are attempting to troll me. Also, your definition of "everyone" is two other people.

This theme is wicked and I hope someone is kind enough to make it for me. I don't think it would be too difficult, assuming it is easy to change every app icon picture at the same time.

ps- owned. now leave me the hell alone and get off my d1ck.
  10. Lagunatic

Lagunatic Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    plz a GREEN DAY one. there are literally no good ones!!! plz!!!!