Emulator not recognizing ROM's?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Sianspheric, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

So....I've been having trouble using SSH / FTP to connect to the Touch.

I've used iBricker (an AWESOME application) to basically load any files on that I needed, although you have to manually change permissions in Squid, which is a bit of a pain, but whatever.

I installed the GBA emu, then managed to load a couple of ROM's into the right directory using iBricker.

Restarted, tried to play the roms, the gpSP recognizes that I have the ROM's, but they don't load at all. So then I went and got the gba_bios file, loaded that into the emulator directory in Applications, changed permissions to 755, restarted....the rom's still don't load.

Any ideas?
  2. doughboy_9245

doughboy_9245 New Member

is the screen black? and then it goes back to home menu or freezes? IF so, i noticed that my gpsphone file in the gpsphone.app folder was supposed to be 1.2mb but when i saw it, it was only 400kb-500kb which is only half of the file and now whenever i try to transfer the file it always stops at 500kb but the most i have gotten it to transfer was 1.1kb, soo close so i think that is the reason it doesnt work, for me anyways
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where can i get the GBA_Bios file?
  4. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

its there