Emulator idea

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by hehe1, Feb 12, 2008.

1. hehe1

hehe1 New Member

Do you think gamecube or n64 would be able to be emulated on the touch?Seriously it would be nice to play even if it does lag a bit, it would be sweet!But if you know how much mhz they run on/use,or how many processers they have,plz post.

And no i dont wanna see a bunch of guys here posting and yelling "G4M3CUB3 CANT BE EMULATED U IDIOT!IT RUNS ON TOO MANY MHZ AND HAS MORE THEN 1 PROCESSOR SO U NUB SCREW OFF!!
    ^Just the gist/example^
    | |
    | |
    | |
  2. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

I am not yelling but obviously gamecube can't be emulated. I would love for it to be emulated. It might be possible to make one with only one game playable but I don't think anyone would make it. N64 is definitely possible but it would be slow. Again I would love to play Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 on my iPod Touch.
  3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    G4M3CUB3 CANT BE EMULATED U IDIOT!IT RUNS ON TOO MANY MHZ AND HAS MORE THEN 1 PROCESSOR SO U NUB SCREW OFF!!

But seriously, the Gamecube will never be emulated for the Touch in my opinion...Think about it...The gamecube controller has many buttons, how would we fit them all on the tiny 3.5inch screen? Right now it's a bit annoying playing even the GBA emulator because the buttons are all on the screen, where all the action takes place. The nintendo 64 emulator is possible, but like I said before, with all the C buttons, and such it'd be all over the place.
  4. iPodtouchmaster31

iPodtouchmaster31 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i beleieve that the n64 could be emulated on the touch, i beleieve there could be a button that allows you to switch between the c buttons and the controller