Emulator HELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by adbabii09, Mar 1, 2008.

1. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yea... I'm kinda new to this whole thing but i have all the game emulators but i cant get the roms to show up when i download them.... i cant SSH at the moment because the wireless connection is from my neighbors and i have a cable connnection of my own. Ao is there any other way to get these roms to show up i have been trying forever!!!!!! [P.S. Ihave gottten the Bios for the gps emu but the games stilll wont work... PLEASE HELP AHH!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

message me or whatever
  2. c0mmun1st4lyf3

c0mmun1st4lyf3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok sounds like you need help LOL

heres what I need yo u to tell me ...
    1. are you putting the roms in right place?
    2. did you start to ssh yet because if you haven't the 1st question is invaild...
    3. you need wifi no matter what so get back to me when you good to go.
  3. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    1.i dont know im just getting them how they come from installer

2.i tried to use win scp but it wont work it either times out or says connection refused (the wifi ip address and the ip address of the computer i'm using are differn't because i dont have wireless internet but my neighbors do but i can use wifi) dont know if that makes a differance

3.i'm using my neighbors wifi signal so i can download
  4. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    1. Did you add a source to Download roms (Games) off installer or did you just download GPSPhone off on installer ?
    2. You have openssh & serivces apps?
    3. GOOD JOB

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    1. Yea i have a few sources... there hare those ones that are down rite now i have those and a few others.. but they don't give me many gps roms.....

2. i had open SSH but i uninstalled it but i can put it back on and what is service apps??
  6. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    1. Ok I'll save more questions for this part after we fix you openssh...
    2. Service app is located on installer go to all packages and install it is basically a utilities manager it can shut wifi off as well as edge and ssh ....
    when you install the services install openssh as well for that is why you can't winscp into you ipod because you ipod isnt running a ssh server....
    when all is done you can winscp into ipod via user name: root password: alpine if you didnt change back in 1.1.1 jailbreak....

get back to me when you have winscp up or you need help with winscp
  7. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok i already have WinSCP, and i now have services and Open SSH.... now when i try to WinSCP do i use my computrer IP or the Wifi connection IP because like i said they arent the same
  8. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    No two wifi's have the same ip adress .....

winscp uses the ipod adress(HOST) ... username: root Password: alpine

ok after you winscp in go to media then ROMs (IF THERE IS) then GBA (if there is .... if you dont have ROMs then u cant possibly have this)
  9. adbabii09

adbabii09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    well i dont know if i can do it then......because the internet that i run on isnt a wireless connection.. its cable connection.. the IP adress that i use for the wifi connection comes from a whole othe network... my next door neighbors have a wireless connection but i dont so i just use theirs for my ipod because it reaches. so my ipod and my computer are running on two seperate internet connections, one wifi(neighbors) and one a basic cable modem(my connection)
  10. c0mmun1st4lyf3

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well try winscp anyway if it doesnt work you need to get a router or a wireless card for you computer.....

try winscp 1st though