eGrips for Your Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by iclone, Mar 9, 2008.

1. iclone

iclone New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey yall, i thought bout buying a sheet of egrip's for my CapsuleTouch. ive read its very slippery and i know my peoples hands. ive tried to find another company which produce this kind of stickers. but i had no luck. seems egrips are the only ones doin it

Please Register or Log in to view images

well, my problem is now that im a international customer and they want to charge $13 only shipping costs. together with a sheet of these fine sticker it would be 23-26 dollar which is way too much.

now i thought maybe one of yall want/need to buy these too and we could make a deal.

check them out here:
    http://www.egrips.com/

and pm me if you are interrested

thx

2. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u should just get a silicon case they have really nice grips on the sides
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

the capsuletouch is really awesome, and it is abit slippery. here is what I did to solve the problem:

take duct tape (best stuff in the world) and put it on the sides and possibly the back of your case. black is best. then after youve done that take a razor or other fine cutting tool and find where the 2 case halves meet. cut the entire legnth of that line so the case separates. now open it and put your ipod in!

although personally I dont find it too slippery like its gonna fall out o fmy hands...a little easier to accidentally pull off of my desk, but thats it.