editing calendar 'date' colors

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by elephanttouchlover, Oct 28, 2009.

1. elephanttouchlover

elephanttouchlover New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello everyone, this is my first post! I am making a Bioshock 2 theme, and I was wondering if there was any way to edit the colors of the numbers on the 'Calendar' app. I dont know if im making myself clear....ill explain a little better.

The calendar app icon has the actual icon itself but the current date is shown as well, the numbers of the current date are black I would like to make them white

Is there anyway to do this? I know there is way to edit the app itself, and change the colors in there but all I want to do is change from a dark color to a light color so the 'current date' would be more visible. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

P.S. sorry if I posted this in the wrong section..... or if this has already been brought up in a previous post

-Elephant.
  2. DazedUp

DazedUp New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    make your own calendar icon or look in the plist or somethin
  3. SilentWalker

SilentWalker Retired Moderator

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not much help that would be.
    ------------------------------------
    I don't have much experience with the dynamic components of themes, but what I would do is d/l and take a look at what other themes did to accomplish this, and mimic it with your own theme.

Take a look at this theme for example - http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220069
    It has a custom calendar icon...so dig around in the files and find out what they did to achieve it.
  4. elephanttouchlover

elephanttouchlover New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for the help. Im downloading the theme right now.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Hello again, I got it to work by using SilentWalker's method thanks, I downloaded the file that was in the post of the link above and found the info.plist file inside the file, and since the only thing i needed was the calendar color I just copy and pasted that specific part of the plist file and made a new one, edited it to what I wanted and it worked!

Now I can see the date against a dark icon, Thanks again!

-Elephant
  5. SilentWalker

SilentWalker Retired Moderator

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No problem. Glad I could help

Please Register or Log in to view images

(or is it can help...or could have helped?

Please Register or Log in to view images

)