Preview eclipse2 pre-view

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by eats7, Apr 19, 2009.

1. eats7

eats7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    img0007f.png

Hey all, ive been doing this theme for myself but i thought i'd like to show you all it. the icons are eclipse2 (search them on deviantart) and they're from a windows theme i'm using.ive converted them for ipod touch and am using them, but i havent gotten any permission from the artist. if i get enough feedback I'll look into getting permisson, cleaning this up and releasing it.

i have made a few icons for this and do need some help for reflecting the bottom, because all the icons do have a reflection. my icons on the dock i took out the reflection because i have installed reflective dock. so if anyone can help pm me, and maybe we can clean it up for release. i also have inverted black icons and wallpapers as well. heres another pic with transparent icons, tell me what you guys think:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I like the idea but if you're going to have reflections on the icons I believe the wallpaper you have now is too busy. Too many things going on in the background that it hides any effect that you may have going. get a different wallpaper, thats what I believe.
  3. wammybar6

wammybar6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I really like, the white one is only a little bit too crowded

EDIT-
    But the black one is perfect
  4. eats7

eats7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes, the black one does look much better, also i could take a few pics with a dimmed background. as for the reflectiv icons, they are already reflective, only the ones i created aren't, as i need some help creating them.i dont have a lot of simple backgrounds but if anyone has any be more then happy to share. this is just all i got right now.
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    White one needs new font color and new icon colors (maybe gray). You should try skinning the liveclock and whatever else you have so that it matches.
    4th row 3rd from the left: take it out.
  6. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    here's a couple of wallpapers i think the white icons might look nice on.

Attached Files:

7. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)