easy wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by dwteel, Feb 4, 2009.

1. dwteel

dwteel New Member

does anyone have 'easy wifi" and how well does it work--i'm just a grandmom who wants wifi when traveling (or need directions on the road without buying a gps

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

the only way you can use "wifi" in a car on the road is on a laptop with a card from a cell phone company and thats not really wifi
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The iPod touch uses a wireless connection and when you're travelling it's likely you won't get one unless you're in Time Square, NYC where driving down the road you can easily pick up excess of 50 connections at once (it's pretty remarkable actually!).

The iPhone is different as it connects to AT&T (or another carrier's) towers, and you can use the internet virtually anywhere through this connection.
  4. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

if you are just wanting a gps i would say buy a 150$ GPS it has no monthy fees if you get the right one and by time you pay $ a month for a gps on your phone it will add up or like on mine is is 100$ a year and also you can get a full gps for under 100$ also depends where you look