Easy wifi tool app

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by frightenedcow, Aug 17, 2008.

1. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there needs to be an app that you can easily view all available wifi sources without having to go into settings. it will should have a refresh button, show the signal strength and you will be able to view as many details about the source as possible. you can also join the network from the app too. basically it will be like a shortcut to the wifi menu in setting but better and easier to use. it could also have the thing that the mail app does that displays a number or a four lettered word on the icon. it could be set to display the number of available networks or something cool like that. it also needs lots of customizable setting.
  2. pandaman2300

pandaman2300 Banned

another thing it needs to be able to do is crack any WEP code
  3. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    lol yeh i thinnk there was an app a while back which cracked wifi passwords and took like 5 mins, i forgot what it was.... actually i might have been dreaming...

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you are thinking of aircrack... but you need to take packets from your computer..... any ways.... what i want is for a thing like the double tap for the music app and have that one choose network pop up come.....but have it like 3 taps... 2 is still good...
  5. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it would be awesome just to join a network without inputing a password. i was once in a network wifi and i just put the word admin in for the password and i was online! one in a million. or a thousand. or a hundred. i wana be able to completely hack into a computer with my ipod.
  6. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    when i dual booted ubuntu on my laptop, that was the first thing i learned how to do, hack wep connections. But its actually kinda boring.
  7. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oooh. i cant wait!
  8. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    hmm... id have to create a makefile, and my mac just got here, so ill try later tonight, yay, new mac!
  9. iMacking

iMacking New Member

Yeah i saw Aircrack and asked about it but it was completely impossible..

it would be really awesome if someone could make this app so we can get the password for any wireless network.