easiest way to get ROMs

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by SrussoJ321, Mar 12, 2008.

1. SrussoJ321

SrussoJ321 New Member

Most people here probably use Limewire or Frostwire. If you click on programs under the search button and type in any of these "GBA ROMs, SNES ROMs and NES ROMs" (enter these in different searches) you will be surprised by what comes up. I have not tried PSX ROMs and I don't think that you can get the BIOs for any of the emulators. This is how I get my ROMs because people change all of the iShare accounts.

And for those the people who do not know how to put ROMs onto their ipod touch or iphone

You have to SSH into your ipod touch (I use filezilla). Make a folder for the ROMs and BIOS in the folder media. Name this folder ROMs. Open this folder and make 4 different folders (or for how many different emulators you have). Name them GBA NES SNES and PSX. After doing this add the BIOs and the selced ROMs to the folders. Done (you might have to restart your ipod). Now go play your newly downloaded games.

This also works well with sega genesis roms too!!!!!!!!!!
  2. SrussoJ321

SrussoJ321 New Member

did it help. Reply Please!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. stekkerbox

stekkerbox New Member

I rather not download software from limewire since it ofthen contains viruses, you cant see what is in the file you are downloading you can only take the persons word for it when he uploads it.