Earphones i should by

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Enrygie, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Enrygie

Enrygie New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Wondering what are the best in-earphones on the market with a mic and music control. I am think of buying Beats By Dr.Dre tour earphones with control talk, is this a good choice. Recommend what type i should get and the highest should be like 600$ US

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Don't buy anything from Monster except the Turbine series. All the other stuff is overpriced
  3. Enrygie

Enrygie New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    They seem like interesting earphones, but i am an AUDIOPHILE like any high end recommendations
  4. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    TripleFi 10vi or perhaps the Klipsch Image X10i?
  5. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Bose, they have good bass ones.
  6. TheLilLebs

TheLilLebs New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Get any Sony earphones there the best and if you like rap or dr. dre like you said, get extra bass
  7. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Apple Earphones.
  8. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well if you want to spend $600 on a pair of IEMs you're not getting a remote and mic. When you're paying that much you're getting into audiophile gear and audiophiles don't need those kind of things. For under $600 you can really get the best non-custom IEMs around, like Westone UMX3, Sennheiser IE8, or Shure SE530. But if you really want the best IEMs on the market you'd want the JHAudio JH13/16 but I think they are a bit out of your budget... The cool thing about the Shures are that its a 2 piece cable. The one coming from the headphones is short and you can get a cable like this and plug it in and the cable would be no longer.
  9. Enrygie

Enrygie New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Thanks for all your suggestions gonna go with Sennheiser IE8 AND OVER A THOUSAND FOR Ear Phones lol not that quite of an exetremist!
  10. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can't go wrong with sennheisers! I love my senns. And the JH13s are in another league. There isn't another IEM that compares to it and its comparable to the best of full size headphones. Watch out for fakes though. Try to stay away from ebay and use a reputable seller since IEMs are so easy to fake.