Dynolicious?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Renegade, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Can anyone tell me if this app actually works?

I don't want to waist 12.99 on an app that doesn't work. So please give me as much info on it as you can.
  2. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

now how does the ipod touch tell how fast your going and how long it took you to go 0-60
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

You can read more about it here.

In my opinion it does work. I like it as an app. I have a 2008 Dodge Durango and I tried going fast and the ipod actually got the speed correctly. Very cool app.
  4. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

i just dont see how it works if they had a demo of it and i could see for my self it worked i would buy it or sombody post a video
  5. Girn

Girn New Member

i bought it for the touch and the f***ing thing doesnt record 0-100 times!! this pisses me off so much.. this is what i bought it for not a stupid G meter.. i want my godamn money back
  6. JBMX928

JBMX928 New Member

there is a new app called G-tec that is supposed to the do same and more for half the price.
  7. BMWM3TZ

BMWM3TZ New Member

8. sicivic

sicivic New Member

i was about to ask the same thing. i work on hondas alot. i know for a fact when i put a hondadata program its gives the usb cord to connect. only problem is you tv screen must have windows on it. i wanted to check this out but i want if we can get people feedback on this. im intrested in it as well.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    where do u connect to? in the ecu? and does it have a usb cord to connect to?
  9. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    dont buy it... the price will go down... eventually....lol
  10. BMWM3TZ

BMWM3TZ New Member

There are NO wires you simply place it somewhere it's not going to move much. So far people seem to be getting fairly accurate results when compared to their real 1/4 mile times and trap speeds. I am going to test it out soon. It is important you know the weight of your vehicle (don't forget to account for your weight and passengers weight, fuel load, options etc) to get an accurate horsepower reading. Also you need to know the drive train loss of your vehicle if you want crank horsepower or you can just enter a value of 0 and get the actual wheel horsepower and if you would like you can then calculate your crank horsepower.