Durable case help

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Luc711, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Luc711

Luc711 New Member

Hey guys, I see all these cases in the forums but i'm having trouble finding the right one for me. I'm looking for a durable, possibly hard case that will not scratch my ipod touch, protects the screen, and will not fall apart when dropped. If anyone can help me that would be great.
  2. eddygazilion

eddygazilion New Member

Well, if you're looking for something built like a tank, I'd go with the Otterbox Defender. That thing's insane.
  3. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. Luc711

Luc711 New Member

hmmm that looks pretty good. Does it collect dust and get that dirty look like most other silicone cases?
  5. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does it collect dust? Yes Does it wipe right off? Yes. Its a different type of silicone than the cheaper ones seen here and on ebay. It cleans right off. I was surprised and it has a smooth feel, not sticky, maybe that is why .

In fact, the directions tell you to use a mild soap on the case and the silicone sleeve.

I want to repeat, this case is not for everyone. It makes the Touch bulkier, not much, but I like it. When I take it out of my jacket or pocket I have a better grip. The iClear was a nice case, but it seemed a bit slippery to me. I used to have a death grip on it.