Duplicating an application?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by GigglesTheClownX, Aug 24, 2010.

1. GigglesTheClownX

GigglesTheClownX New Member

Just curious if its possible to create a duplicate of an application, but have its data erased as if it were new. So I could have two of the same MMORPG's running and each seperate app would have its own account.

I know its possible, at least on an apple computer, but its been over six years since I dabbled with that.

I also realize a very simple answer would be to get two separate iPods, but who can afford that? Also I'm not trying to pirate the game, it's f2p, it's one of those RPG's where you pay to buy exclusive items which I don't want any part of.

I searched the forum prior to posting, but I don't know exactly what the correct wording of what I'm looking for is

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've got a jb'd 2g iTouch and am very savvy with SSH, I just don't know where to begin in this process.

Any input whatsoever is appreciated, especially if this isn't even possible.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Sony

Sony Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    udid faker
  3. GigglesTheClownX

Ahh alright, just what I was looking for thank you!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Hrmm, when I try and use UDID Faker it crashes shortly after opening, when I try and scroll down the list of applications. Resprung, restarted, same thing. Any other way this is possible?
  4. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    so basically your going to boost?
  5. GigglesTheClownX

No, there are multiple servers and your only allowed to be on one server per device in the game I play, but if I could get a separate duplicated application but with cleared data I could create an account on the original server where my friend plays, not a random server where I know no one.

The game is free to play, I'm not trying to cheat the app into giving me items or anything, I just want to repick a new server to play on without having to buy a new ipod, and since server transfers aren't possible, this is the second best thing to getting another ipod.
  6. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Agh I seer well goodluck..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh what's the game called