Dungeon and Hero (1.0.6) - Cheating

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Regurgitate, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Regurgitate

Regurgitate Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was trying to cheat on Dungeon and Hero, but I think the creators are very smart...

Please Register or Log in to view images

I found the info.plist file, but when I tried editting it, it didn't contain anything about health, money or stats, it only had some informations such as reading from "certain" files.

That is the only .plist file there, and I'm not really sure of what to edit to cheat in it.

And one more thing I found was the .DAT file when I saved. I can't seem to open that with notepad either. (Well, you can, but its unreadable.)

Can anybody help me out here?
  2. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

haha, lol
    the Info.plist doesn't contain any information concerning the actual gameply, it contains the preferences for how the application is set-up, by that i mean, what name it is displayed under, and the bundle and icon it uses.

some applications just don't have .plist's or.xml's to edit things like money, health, etc. in fact, the majority i've come across actually aren't all that easy to cheat in, a good percent of them aren't possible.

so don't go looking through the Info.plist for cheats

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Regurgitate

Regurgitate Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks ;D
    But still any ideas of how to?
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

well as i said many games don't have away, if i had the game i'd poke around for you but by the sounds of it, it can't be done. not as simply as editing a file anyway, there's one other option, if you entered the mind of the developer and made him release an update with infinite money and priced it at $100 with only ONE promo code given to you! then it woulld work...
    sorry, too much Heroes and X-Men...