Dumb Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by CAxJESTER, Mar 29, 2009.

1. CAxJESTER

CAxJESTER New Member

I jailbroke my ipod touch 2g yesterday and my mom found out and made me restore it to the original settings. She says that it errases all the music and stuff off of my ipod, but i didnt have anything on my ipod anymays. She also says it voids the warranty but i dont care. Does it make it so that you cant update your ipod without errasing everything? Anyone that can answer my question or give me advice on wat to do would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
  2. kzr22

kzr22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you mean to new firmware??
    you can back it up just like normal with itunes for regular stuff and aptbackup for jailbroken stuff
  3. RainbowKT

RainbowKT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    moms somewhat of a "control freak" just do it and dont show it to her
  4. johonto

johonto New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya know...im actually kinda impressed that ur mom know what a jailbreak is and how to detect it....

my mom cant even turn on my computer......
  5. omokas

omokas Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    My mother can't even find the button to turn on the PC...lol
    And my father knows all that but he support piracy too...He lets me do everything i want on my phone , pc , laptop , iPod , etc...

I would suggest you something it may help a little bit...
    Explain your mum that the iPod is unbrickable and Apple can't detect the jailbreak...so its like a normal iPod but with some piracy color on it...also the iPod can be fixed and restored to its normal settings everytime you want...unless you break it with something...

Tell me if the above helped you...
    I am sorry for u...