dude......seriously

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EvanTDM, Aug 16, 2008.

1. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im f***ing sick of this. winpwn is gay they could at least have told me beforehand that my ipod would be put into a forever slumber as you could call it and that i would have to try sooooo damn hard to put it in DFU mode, which i havent yet. ive done the hold and home for 5,6,7,8, and ten seconds and it will have the windows usb in sound and i let go of hold and it will have the tripple usb sound while im holding home. wtf. can someone help me. im am soooo ready to break my ipod
  2. River

River New Member

I don't know exactly what you're stuck on. I did this on 3 other iPods and the last screen where it says it failed - actually worked.

Same as you?
  3. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Plud in your ipod and just hold the sleep button and home until it turns off then you hold them together for another 2 seconds then only let go of the sleep biutton.... Keep holding the home button until you hear the noise... You can tell cause your iPod will have a dark screen....
  4. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no i mean my ipod wont turn on at all. it used to do the thing where it would turn white and stuff and jump out of DFU mode but my comp account was deleted so i had to make another and i reinstalled itunes and it wont work nao