Duct tape theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Konstantine, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Konstantine

Konstantine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just downloaded a duct tape theme for my ipod and its the second time i tried and all it does it f**k up my ipod. anyone else having these problems?
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Using the term 'f*** up' doesn't help us help you.

What's wrong with it?
  3. Konstantine

Konstantine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my bad man, just its the third time ive restored it today, i was just ticked off at the time of posting. im not downloading it anymore, but now another problem occurred. whenever i respring, about 6 pages of blank and white blank apps appear. there are no packages in my cydia folder with anything to do with this. so deleteing a package to solve it isnt the issue. i didnt even download poof or iblank
  4. Uchiha1911

Uchiha1911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    My 2G is working fine.. restore it again using BlackRa1n RC2 --> not working?

Restore with BlackRa1n RC1.
  5. Konstantine

Konstantine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well im working on it through ssh right now. i believe it was iNav that started it.
  6. genie

genie New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My iPod got f***ed up too

I installed the duct theme today using winterboard, and my iPod is screwed too. I tried to switch off and restart using blackrain but still it doesnt help. It is constantly showing me that some process is goin on in the background.

Can someone help. I have no clue how to access the iPod and remove the theme

Please Register or Log in to view images

Don't wanna restore as i will simply lose stuff I had installed after jailbreaking...
  7. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Learn how to ssh, should be on google. Then go to var/stash/themes and find duct tape and delete it. I had this theme once because duct tape is a tool you cant live without, then the stupid thing screwed up badly so i had to delete it