DualPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BMatt, Apr 13, 2009.

1. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Its supposedly a Mac OSX+Windows Vista Emulator.... or not. Can anyone tell me how its supposed to work? It looks like its just a picture of a desktop... in Spanish or Something...
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Is this on Cydia?

Whatever it is, the iPhone/iPod Touch 2G does not have enough power to emulate either OS. They're not powerful enough hardware-wise, and it would be really buggy because of re-structuring the operating system's architecture. Unless it was done really nicely, which would take an uber long time. Turning the OS on would take a really long time, too.

I'd just stay away from it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yep, thats what i thought, it seems like just a pic of a desktop from both the OS's. it just showed up in my "Changes" today.
  4. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

I just downloaded it. It says it is a realistic simulation of the os. On vista the start menu will open on click. On mac the little face guy will open, the calculator will open, but not respond, and the calender will open. I hope he updates this so some of the stuff will work.
  5. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It looks bad, i deleted it.
  6. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

Im keeping it to watch for updates. Its a very good idea. Instead of directly emulating, just simulating the experience is good. Kind of like taking a computer game, and instead of porting the code, just making an entire new engine that plays the same!
  7. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    not really an engine, seeing as it's more like a horrible flash file with a couple of images.... come to think of it, its more like a portal, where there's a bunch of links simulating the OS... oh well, tell me if it gets any better, i might DL it...
  8. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    JAJAJA. I make this app in just one day and i cant believe everything that had happen. I send this app on sunday and yesterday the app was published. Today the app has gotten 23000 downloads. I have saw that many people like the app, and probably the 50% like the idea and the app but thinks that there should be an update. If you look in my blog (look in the app for the site) you will see that i publish that every week will be an update. i plan to put the new update in friday. If you have suggestions put it here
  9. bigcj55

bigcj55 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    This is like PSP portals or something!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just made this app for entertainment purposes. Is not a real vista, or Leopard