dtunes - not working?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by girl1nthebox, May 4, 2009.

1. girl1nthebox

girl1nthebox New Member

I just jailbroke a few days ago, and I installed dtunes. Was soo excited about this, but the music search isn't working. every time i tap search it says "we'll be back soon - stay tuned" I was just wondering if anyone knew how long this would be going on? it's been like this for a few days now. Is it like this for anyone else?

And also, iTv is doing the same thing. It has a message some up saying 'the suspension error is due to us working on the site and is not about any users being suspended' or something.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

The seeqpod site is down. Thats all.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Seeqpod or whatever is being sued and more than likely permanently shut down. So just buy your music in iTunes like everyone else.
  4. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

See. Seqpod is illegal. As is dTunes.
  5. Nburnes

Device:
    OnePlus One
    dTunes isn't illegal.

Just the sites that it brings you too is.
  6. girl1nthebox

girl1nthebox New Member

well isn't jailbreaking illegal too?
  7. Nburnes

Device:
    OnePlus One
    No?

Never was and never will be......
  8. girl1nthebox

girl1nthebox New Member

Weird. I guess I understand why but I just think it's stupid that you can jailbreak, but most of the things you (or maybe not you, but definitely I) jailbroke FOR, are illegal and you "can't" do.

I'm pretty new to this, but seriously, what's the point in jailbreaking if I still have to pay for all the music/videos/apps, and can't have game roms (unless I paid for them) ?? having a theme??
  9. Nburnes

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Having a theme, root access, SpringBoard modifications such as 5 icon dock 5-irows, SpinBoard etc.

Like Teslanaut said there is really no point in jailbreak an iPod Touch. Only the iPhone so then you can unlock it for a different network.

Do as you want. It's your iPod. I'm not saying pirating is good btw. And if you do decide to be a pirate then don't speak about it in these forums.
  10. girl1nthebox

girl1nthebox New Member

lol, i guess. when i jailbroke i thought it was illegal, so i figured everything to do with jailbreaking was illegal too. everything illegal is more fun. =(

but if jailbreaking only has a point for the iphone so you can get it on a different network -- how do you even do that because don't you need to bring the phone into the store so they can put it on their network? and if you take an iphone to verizon they're going to be like 'no, we don't support that phone' or whatever.

Sorry for all the noob questions but I just wanna know and asking this forum is much easier then googling.