dtunes help please.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by c_law23, Apr 28, 2009.

1. c_law23

c_law23 New Member

So i searched through here and google and still can't find what I need. If you know where i can find it and don't want to explain it to me, please just point me to the link (I participate on mac forums, motorcycle forums, ps3 forums...) and I know how ridiculously mad people get when people make a thread (although sometimes i do see why)

anyway, not the point.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've been trying to use music, but it wont even search in the default engine when i bring it up. Then when i try to view shows thru the *******s, i press view in media player instead of d'ling them but the player always prompts me with "this movie could not be played".

Is there some piracy issue that isn't allowing it play?

I mean technically I'm not d'ling anything... i can do the same thing on hulu...

Help Please

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    for downloading music try mewseek.
  3. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It works fine for me. I love it. Mewseek Pro is better for downloads. It can import the music to your music library too.
  4. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    you have to pay for pro tho rite? i just ssh the songs i download out, import to itunes, and sync.
  5. c_law23

c_law23 New Member

i see, I really wanted it less for music and more for tv shows and what not.

thanks though, i check that out.

I just look for mewseek in cydia? I am not using ssh yet, mainly b/c i don't really get it.

but if i just want it on my ipod and not in my library on itunes then i can still use mewseek with out ssh right?

sorry if the questions seem dumb, but I am a complete noob to JBing and have kind of just figured everything out through searching and youtube.

oh and back to trying to view the *******s for tv shows in dtunes, is there anything else i need to view these? I dont have to convert them with something before they are played in dtunes do i?

-----
    ok so i just dl'ed mewseek pro and it says its offline now lol

sooo it's not working currently either