Drug Guide/ Medical dict

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by kkacomuso, Jan 4, 2008.

1. kkacomuso

kkacomuso New Member

I wish there was a drug guide/ Medical dictonary for the touch. I really need one for school. Does anyone know were i can find one???
  2. upd

upd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    PM sent.
    (extra characters)
  3. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    upd, any possible way you can pm me the info too pls? This would be great for work.
    --> Male nurse FTW.
  4. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

can you pm me it pls i need it too alot of thanks
  5. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

6. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

send me that too please, i really need an app like that
  7. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

Can you PM me too.
  8. upd

upd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I am extremely sorry that I even posted a reply. I sent the OP a PM for fear of getting banned off the forums for advertising, but because there has been so many inquiries, I guess it should be fine now. I will tell you exactly what I told kkacomuso:

I do not have an application for the iPod touch or iPhone at this time. However, something that may be of help for your studies is a program that my father wrote for his company, PocketScience LLC. It is written in versions for Windows Mobile and Windows desktop. The main site is:

http://www.pocketscience.biz

The download site is:

http://www.pocketomt.com

There are trial versions to look at to decide if it is something you need, however I can't say that it will be everything you need. If you have a Pocket PC, then it would most definitely be worth a look.

[end]
    There is some good news. When (and if) Apple releases this SDK, PocketScience will begin to take a look into writing programs for the touch/iPhone. I can't say that it will be free, as all companies need to make money somehow. I told my father it would something great to look into, and if think you would to have a program to run on tour device, drop him an email and tell him who sent you. I think he'll get a kick out of it.

I apologize if I broke any forum rules. I am writing this from my touch and it is getting late. Please delete this post if it does break a rule, and I will send copies to each individual that sent me a PM about this. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. I was only trying to help the OP out by giving him/her a similar program.

-Matt