Dragon Dictation Will not sync

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Miadhawk, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Hello Everyone, before I tell you my problem I fell like saying this: Happy Holidays!

Now to the topic, I've read excellent reviews about the dragon dictation application. So, I thought hey, why not? So I went to my PC, opened good ole iTunes and got the app. Now that is was in my list of apps, I started the sync. So when I plug in my headphones with mic and go to find the app, it's not there! I check iTunes and it shows the app is unchecked, no biggie right?
    So i just check the app and hit sync.
    The app unchecks ITSELF!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, I just open up the app store on more iPod Touch G2 and search it up, the EXACT name pops up and I select it. The apps store tells me this app does not exist. Fine. It must've been pulled from the app store.
    Earleier this month, I find out I have several updates for my apps, and guess whos there, Dragon Dictation is getting updated! Well I try syncing it to no avail. EVERY other app works for me, I have already found the app on iTunes on my PC! Cmon now!
    I am running 3.1.2 Jailbroken, please help me out guys.

Appreciated,
    Miad
  2. neReus

neReus New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am having a hard time understanding. So you bought the app and then tried to sync but it wouldn't let you, so you went on the app store on your iPod and tried and it didn't work. Then this month you updated your apps and you found an update for Dragon Dictation. Correct?

If this is true, try downloading the app again on your iPod and then sync with your computer.
  3. y2kss66

y2kss66 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the app is incompatible with the ipod touch. dragon only allowed it to work with iPhones.
  4. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I got the app on my computer, and It wouldn't sync. So I tried going on my app store app, and it wasn't there!

So, I thought the app was pulled from the app store.
    With this, I gave up, but my hope was renewed when I received an update for the app, but it just wont sync! Is there a way I can manually install it via SSH?

------------------double post merged------------------
    No wonder, thanks for the info!

Anyways, is there a way I can trick itunes into thinking my ipod is an iphone or possible SSH the app myself?
  5. voLcoM¯

voLcoM¯ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No.______
  6. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Hey its been a while, just wanted to say for those who do want Dragon Dictation for iPod Touch, they updated the app with iPod support