Downloads Section?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by KrayZieAsSPiNoy, Oct 20, 2007.

1. KrayZieAsSPiNoy

KrayZieAsSPiNoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    as part of beautifying and cleaning the forums.
    I would like to suggest a Downloads Section on this forum.
    I noticed that there are TONS of threads of the same thing, that has downloadble content.
    also some modding images, Customize and SB themes everywhere.

I would liek to get rid of that, and keep it organized by making a new subforum, a new OFFICIAL thread of [insert blablabla here] and ALWAYS keep it CLOSED from replies, that means...only mods and admin can have access and update it.

and ohh..also delete the threads after getting their themes and all that stuff

I thought that will help to clean up a messy forum, as its status right now.
    Hope that helps.thanks

PS::[i recommend 2Shared for file sharing, because tons of people use different sites.and I think that's what the community have to use also]
    ..since [PIRACY.rs] and them expires after 30 days or whatnot.
  2. KrayZieAsSPiNoy

Device:
    iPod touch
    people reading, no one replies.
    grr ..l BUMP
  3. gloomy50

gloomy50 New Member

I'll reply. I would also like to have one upload thread, but the idea of having the mods go thru threads, move uploads, and delete the origional post is too much. How about having an upload thread, and have the people on this site follow the request and not make any posts other that posts containing uploads. Now that's an idea, people following rules and policing themselves. I know....it will never happen.
  4. KrayZieAsSPiNoy

Device:
    iPod touch
    I understand.
    But I saw on one thread on this same subforum that the mods are working on it.
    but that person stole my idea.grrr