Downloading movies

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pnasca, Dec 1, 2007.

1. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So does anyone know where i can get a tutorial, or can somoene post a step by step on how to download a movie and convert it. Because when i convert it from an .avi i get a warning on the video saying to get rid of this warning go to this website.
  2. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
  3. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Uhh i used the downloadable videodora..soo??
  4. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Oh, sorry then, i didn't know you were using videora!

Is that on your computer, or on the video when you watch it?

If it is on the video when you watch it, it is just because you need to buy the software, or you can probably just crack it!
    I'm not very good with cracks, so i'll let someone else tell you if there is one or not(and if its possible!)

If it is on your computer, same deal, but usually you only have to buy a serial code or something...

Good luck!
  5. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

get movies off tv-links

and for converting, download and install the program called Super, and change the format conversion to Apple - Ipod
  6. blajeans

blajeans New Member

videora is freeware.. you don't need to buy it in order to use it... of course you can always donate money to them. but it is unnecessary...
    videora does not leave watermarks on the videos when you convert them...
  7. Eragon

Eragon New Member

What kind of movies are you downloading? The common ripping programs require the movie to be on a DVD. I'm not sure you can convert a movie which has been downloaded, say from iTunes or netflix. These types of movies come complete with DRM and file structure which can't be overcome.

I haven't tried it yet on videos, but I have tried Tunebrite on AAC audio files. it converts to unprotected WMA. The video part of Tunebrite should be able to convert to WMV. Standard conversion programs should be able to convert WMV to MP4.