Downloading applications

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by frankay14, Jan 18, 2009.

1. frankay14

frankay14 New Member

alright , i am kind of new on the ipod touch , i have always been using ipods and all that stuff , itunes and all.

so i got an ipod touch 2g , got music on it and everything ,

but since i dont have a WiFi connection , my ipod is plugged in my computer and from itunes im on itune store , App store.

so i downloaded like 15 free applications so now when i click on the small ipod on the left , you see Music , Videos , Photos , infos , etc etc , then on the end i have Applications .

i click on applications and i have the list of my applications , i can uncheck or check the applications and all so ..

i need help to know hot i transfer them to my ipod .. since the list is there but when i push the sleep/wake button and i slide the bar i check on the menu of my ipod and theres no applications ..

please help

thanksss
    frank
  2. ipod_noobie

ipod_noobie New Member

How about syncing your iPod Touch? It's commonly performed in order to, well, sync your iPod...

Can anyone else explain this better?
  3. frankay14

frankay14 New Member

well .. when all the applications are checked , and i click SYNC , it only shows syncing pictures and music , else , the applications wont get on my ipod.
  4. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright all you have to do is click on the icon that looks like your iPod, go in and at the bottom right there will be a button that says "SYNC" click that and wait, after that you can go on your iPod Touch and find the wonderful apps that you just downloaded. HAVE FUN!
  5. frankay14

frankay14 New Member

well thats the problem , all the applications are checked , i click SYNC , says syncing ipods music , syncing ipods photos , etc but then i check my ipod , no applications.

then i ejected it , shutted the ipod , restarted it , then i plugged it with USB in my computer , checked applications , SYNC , and nothing happens ,
  6. Dattu

Dattu New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just to check:
    Go to the Applications tab when you plug in your iPod and make sure that "Sync Applications" is checked at the top. From there, fill in the radio button for "All Applications" if you want to sync all of your applications, or fill in "Selected Applications" and put a check only next to the ones you wish to sync.

Then make sure you click "Apply" or else the changes won't take effect.
  7. frankay14

frankay14 New Member

i got it and it says `the application flashlight couldnt be installed on your ipod bacause you are not allowed to use it on this computer` ?!?!?!

why does it say this ? how do i fix this
  8. jonnyalford

jonnyalford Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When your iPod is plugged in go on the iPod symbol on iTunes and click on the application tab and make sure that sync applications is checked. Then click sync. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what to do
  9. frankay14

frankay14 New Member

i got it and it says `the application flashlight couldnt be installed on your ipod bacause you are not allowed to use it on this computer` ?!?!?!

why does it say this ? how do i fix this ?
  10. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Can't you guys read his comments? He has already done it...
    Hmm, are you sure the apps were auththorised by you and download by you and not on someone else computer or something. If not, then I am truly stuck on ideas. Try restarting iTunes and see if it works after that.