Downloading Apache

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Renz1088, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Renz1088

Renz1088 New Member

Hey everyone. I've been trying to download apache, and other Conceited Software apps onto my ipod touch for a while now and I keep getting the Package Download Failed error everytime I try. I decided to try to delete the source and then add it again in hopes of it helping the problem, however, when I tried to do this I realized that I had already deleted the Conceited Software source which I believe is on the Ultimate Installer Sources thread at the top of this page because it was not being recognized by installer. I don't know how I have Apache and PHP and other Conceited Software apps available to even try to download on installer since I never got the source to work in the first place. I used www.macminicolo.net/conceited/iphone/cache.plist as the source. I don't know if its down or what, but installer categorizes it as an untitled source. Anyway, i'm trying to download apache and PHP and other apps such as psx4all but since I cant get this source to work i'm having no luck. Can anyone help me out in terms of trying to get the source to work or how to download those files onto my ipod touch? Thanks in advance