Downloaded Some Roms, installed but just need i little help.

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Kidchop, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I downloaded some roms from this site. Then once i uncompressed them into a folder using WinRar and put them onto my ipod touch( i know how to do this) it doesn't work. But the files i download is BIN file(called Keys) which is 1kb and a PBP which is 500mb (crash Bandicoot). What types of files can the touch play and is there a way of making the ones that i have got working?
  2. shadowstepster

shadowstepster Member

Wow! That brings me back. You downloaded a psx game that was converted to be used on the psp. The pbp is the eboot a psp uses. You need an ISO file my friend.
  3. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks my friend. I will look harder

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I found some but the file is MDF. whats that?
  5. shadowstepster

shadowstepster Member

I believe that's a media file. Some idiot ripped it wrong. ISO and bin(?) files work on psx4all.
  6. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh Crap. Im getting really fed up with this psx crap for my ipod touch. Whenever you need help for something in these forums you get flamed. Then nobody whose a supergeek makes a guide where to get these roms to help noobs like me. I've tried PM threads and there full and sometimes never reply. Really sucks. All i want is Crash Bandicoot 2 and i have been cracking at this all day.