Downloaded apps from App Store erased...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wicked.ludicrous, Jun 30, 2009.

1. wicked.ludicrous

wicked.ludicrous New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I connected my sister's IPT to a different computer than it's originally hooked up to. iTunes said it was backing up the IPT and when it was done, I unlocked it (still connected via USB to laptop) and noticed that all the apps I got from the itunes App store gone. Everything else is there: music, videos, and Cydia. Did I do something wrong?
    If it matters, the IPT has been recognized as a camera device for the last 4~5 months or so.

Any suggestions as to not doing something? I can simply get back all the apps from the store, but is there anything wrong possibly with the touch?

Thanks in advance!
  2. eg0tism

eg0tism New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Did you download any CRACKED APPS?
  3. goalcam

goalcam New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's normal. If you want to get your apps from your App Store account, you will need to sign in yourself and use the Authorize Computer option. Once you do that, your apps should be added back to your iPod touch.
  4. GoldRush!

GoldRush! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How dareth you speaketh of warez!
  5. wicked.ludicrous

wicked.ludicrous New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmm... i can't seem to figure out how to do what you suggest
    i managed to download some apps for free from the App store again, but haven't been able to get all my previous ones back
    any suggestions?