download the FREE apps from US store?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by andybno1, Jul 13, 2008.

1. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

hey,

I'm in the UK and seen a few free apps in the us store I would like to get which are now on the UK store is there a way to authorise my account to download them? not fying anything just a couple of free apps
  2. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No they won't go to ur ipod, it will show an error.
  3. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

dang it ah well thanks for the reply

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. mavis

mavis New Member

They'll transfer just fine (I'm syncing apps from both the US and Japanese iTMS app stores on both a Touch and an iPhone 3G) but you'll need to set up a free US iTMS account first. Google is your friend.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I googled before posting, found a website giving step by step guide on what to do but I swear when it came to signing up to apple I never got what the website described and when I went to itunes with my login it said this is the first time your ID is being used in Itunes and proceeded to go through the process of signing up and wanting a billing address and a valid CC.

gonna have a look at the sticky in the itunes section see how far I get.

EDIT: sorted!!! got me a US account now lol I dont remember seeing the none when I went the normal way of creating an account and there fore never had none under payment