download games

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rico66, Oct 28, 2008.

1. rico66

rico66 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hi i am new to this ipod touch
    can games be downloaded for it for free like ya can do for psp,s and ds etc.
    thanks
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Yes, there are plenty of free apps, including games. You have to set up an iTunes account first though. And welcome.
  3. rico66

rico66 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks johny
    can you tell me also when she downloads it does it automatic,i need the screen fot the password to come so she has to ask me to enter it before she downloads and cost me loads of money.
  4. Lakewell

Lakewell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the appstore will ask you for a password for any app you want to download, free or not. The only thing is if you enter the password and don't fully exit the appstore app, then sometimes it won't ask for the password any longer and you can download any app, whether it's free or not. To fully exit the appstore, or any app, when you have the app loaded on your screen, hold down the home button until it exits. It usually takes about 5-7 seconds.
  5. rico66

rico66 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks m8,,,i downloaded some to see if it would ask for password and it didnt ive pressed the home button for ages and it still downloads.
  6. Lakewell

Lakewell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when you have the appstore up, hold down the home button. just to be clear the home button is the button underneath the screen, the circle. that should completely exit out of the appstore and require a password the next time something is downloaded.

If for some reason that doesn't work, the next time you download something, wait for it to install and then turn the touch completely off. hold the power button down until "Slide to power off" appears on the screen. I've actually read that you should power off your touch after installing any app. This may be the method you want to use.