Download Failed..When Trying To Download Anything

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by lakerfanalways, Feb 5, 2008.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I don't know what happened(I am running Installer 3.0 and everything was fine about 10 minutes ago) now I cant download anything, just keeps on saying "Download failed" whenever I Try to download something..Ive tried downloading Magic, IZoo, etc and it just keeps giving me the same message..are the sources down or something, just want to be sure it isnt a problem on my end
  2. KaeMarie

KaeMarie New Member

Same thing is happening to me

It happened after i upgraded installer.
    but mine is saying it cant connect to the host.

Please Register or Log in to view images

argh
  3. kermit

kermit New Member

4. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    What doesnt make any sense is that it worked before..I installed like 4 applications today and it worked fine..now it just keeps on saying "Package Download Failed" when I try downloading anything..its not like it didnt work before
  5. cactusjack

cactusjack New Member

I had a similar problem ...using sysinfo or just holding the power button i did a reboot and now all is well...give it a shot
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Don't waste your time with all the supposed fixes other than the mainscript installer failed error. It's just kind of sporatic whether it works or not. I thought mine was messed up also but shortly thereafter it worked just fine. You should notice the spinning wheel on top next to the carrier logo when you get the download failed error. Not sure what it is doing but if you just wait a bit it will be fine.
  7. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Ok I rebooted and its still doing it..trying to install Izoo..basically it happens no matter what I try to install..says ERROR..Package Download Failed..I still see the spinning wheel next to the Ipod Wifi spinning around..but the error message only gives me the option to press Ok..I dont know anything about that sys program that someone mentioned above
  8. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    So..is this happening with everyone..if it is then Im fine with it as long as its not just me..
  9. grant_gibson

grant_gibson New Member

yer that was happening tome, just did the methodin an earlier post and all works fine now

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

Well I can think of two possible alternatives. Installer now has protection if your partition is full, so it may be because of that. Secondly, Im pretty sure the Ipod Touch Fan Repository is down, so if you have refreshed it before, I think the items would still show, but wont download now if the repo is down.

If I am wrong, sorry, but it may be that