Downgrading from 1.1.3 (No I am not asking for help)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Sheepseh, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Sheepseh

Sheepseh New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was planning on downgrading, but later I remembered I had paid for the programs (Weather, Stocks,etc.) Will I lose them if I downgrade? If so, is there anyway to get them back with Installer?

Thanks,
    Sheepseh
  2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

If you have an 8gb ipod, just stay at 1.1.3 and jailbreak with ziphone. You will not lose anything.
  3. lefty22

lefty22 New Member

You won't get your purchased ones back if you downgrade to anything below 1.1.3. I did the same at one point after i purchased my apps, but when i upgraded back to 1.1.3, itunes copied it straight back to my ipod (though sometimes this 'getting the programs back again' business can be a little difficult). So luckily it remembers your account info on which you purchased the apps, etc...

Just use ZiPhone like the guy above recommended, though probably not such a good idea if you have a 16GB+ touch.
  4. Sheepseh

Sheepseh New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I do, in fact. Is there a risk involved? Also, I bought my iPod overseas in Hong Kong. Does that make any difference?