Downgrading 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by never_underestimate2, Feb 11, 2008.

1. never_underestimate2

never_underestimate2 New Member

I've got a jailbroken 1.1.3 ipodtouchmasters version, with installed bosstools and relocated fotnt and various other apps.

I want to downgrade back to 1.1.2 but i don't want to lose my stuff? As i manually sync my vids and i don't have th originals anymore,

is this possible?
  2. John_van

John_van Banned

Yeah I'm really curious about this too!
    Is there anyone out there who can help us?

Hellloooooo?
  3. EzE

EzE New Member

i dont think u can keep your apps because, once you connect your ipod to the computer to restore it to 1.1.2, it deletes it all because once the restore is complete you wont have 1.1.2 jailbroken, it will just be 1.1.2.....so u'll have to re-jailbreak 1.1.2
  4. RazMo

RazMo New Member

there is software on this forum to upload the videos and music from your ipod to your computer. search for it in the forums.

also the applications can be uploaded to your computer but i'm sure as you used installer.app to get them it wouldn't be hard to install them again afterwards, but if its like roms then use something like filezilla or cuteftp or something to upload them to your computer and then put them back on after you installed the software.