iOS 4.0 Downgrade question.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by qcrist, Jul 13, 2010.

?

Should I downgrade to 3.1.3?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. qcrist

qcrist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am currently running iOS 4.0 on an iPod Touch 3G. I have a .shsh backup for 3.1.3. Should I go ahead and downgrade or wait for 4.0 jailbreak?
  2. xTouch

xTouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Seeing as everyone is saying that the i4 jailbreak is coming soon, I wouldn't. Just imagine you downgrading to 3.1.3, full of all your fav apps and themes then 4 hours later the iOS4 jailbreak comes out. You'd be pretty pissed off. But if you want to, go ahead.
  3. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    some people say ios4 jailbreak is coming, some say its not. damn why did apple have to make 4.0.1/4.1 firmware to fix the reception issue when its not even the firmware itself, its the damn phone
  4. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The new stuff in iOS 4.0 is worth it to me to stay with it even if I didn't have a jailbreak. But hey, do whatever you want.
  5. Darwin

Darwin New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Anyway, I would wait a few days, if no other JB is released then > I < would downgrade.
    However, if you don't 'rely' on a jailbreak that much (haven't bought a lot jailbreak only apps etc) then I wouldn't do it, because it's kinda hard and iOS 4 has nice features, fixes etc.