Downgrade Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Tcroxall11, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Tcroxall11

Tcroxall11 New Member

Ok, I've searched for a thread with this in it, but i can't find anything on it.. when i try to use my downloaded 1.1.1 firmware, it erases my ipod and then says it encountered an unknown error (1)
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

I understand that it erases my ipod, that's not the problem, the error message is
  2. beeeen

beeeen New Member

I'm having the same problem. I've posted this in about 4 different threads and no one has been able to help me.
  3. Tcroxall11

Tcroxall11 New Member

Hummm..... maybe we're not getting 1.1.1 from a good source? I can go restore to 1.1.2 but that's pointless...
    I miss my old ipod touch.... ha
  4. beeeen

beeeen New Member

I got it from the touch dev website. I orignally got it from another website but had the same problem..I'll let you know if I find out anything. I want another 1.1.2 jailbreak method! This is a pain in the ass.
  5. Tcroxall11

Tcroxall11 New Member

or maybe I'm renaming it wrong once i re-zip it?
  6. Tcroxall11

Tcroxall11 New Member

ok, so it just worked for me, i had a download that took like an hour to do, and it worked... anyway i can get it to you?
  7. beeeen

beeeen New Member

sweet. check your PM's
  8. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Problem Solved

Hey guys, just letting you know, this is wat u do. Don't just zip the whole ipod folder thing that you get, u select everything inside it and press archive or watever it is, and that creates an archive with a whole bunch of things in it instead of an archive with a folder with a bunch of things inside IT. Then do the usual option/shift restore and ur all good.