Downgrade or wait?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ironmaiden96, Jul 23, 2010.

  1. ironmaiden96

    ironmaiden96 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi I think cydia saved my 3.1.2 shsh blobs for my ipt 3g mc model... So should I try to downgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak with sn0wbreeze and risk having to restore and upgrade or should I wait for spirit??

    ps I am allready jailbroken on 3.1.3 so I survive if Ihave to wait but 4x seems nice

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  2. iRa1n

    iRa1n Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    814
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I reckon upgrade to 4.0, it has enough features to keep you going, and alot of people run into problems downgrading and end up not being able to use their ipod, and not knowing what to do. That isnt a good situation to be in.
  3. ironmaiden96

    ironmaiden96 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    but I really want jailbreak on all fws! So should I cance and then not be able to jb if I fail or wait for a safe jb for 4.0 and 4.0.1?

Share This Page